WHAT I BELIEVE:
My ministry is focused on developing hearts that are seeking a personal relationship with God. The greatest way to accomplish this is by inspiring others to grow in their faith. It is also my belief that faith is an ever-expanding dimension to our spiritual life here on earth. Therefore, no matter where an individual may be on their spiritual journey, there is always room for growth. I encourage everyone to discover the promises of God, which assist us in that growth. A few of those promises I encourage all to focus on are as follows:
The Promise of Salvation through Jesus Christ
Salvation is deliverance from spiritual death and enslavement by sin. God promises salvation for all who believe and accept His free offer of forgiveness. Mankind’s only hope of redemption from our fallen sinful state is through the blood of Jesus as shed upon the cross.
The Promise of Divine Healing
Divine Healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement and is promised to all believers.
The Promised Baptism in the Holy Spirit
All believers are entitled to receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit, and therefore, should expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all believers in the early Christian church. With the experience comes the provision of power for victorious Christian living and productive service. It also provides believers with spiritual gifts for more effective ministry. The baptism of Christians in the Holy Spirit is accompanied by the initial physical sign of speaking in other tongues (unlearned languages) as the Spirit of God gives them audible expression. With the baptism of the Holy Spirit come such experiences as an overflowing fullness of the Spirit, a deepened reverence for God, an intensified consecration to God and dedication to His work and a more active love for Christ, for His Word, and for the lost.
The Promised Second Coming of Christ
Christ has promised that He will return to earth, which believers refer to as the second coming. At this future moment in time, all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them to be with the Lord forever.
My Ministry Also Adheres To The Following Beliefs:
1) The Scriptures are inspired by God and are the revelation of God to man declaring His design and plan for all mankind. They are our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice in Christian living.
2) The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent “I AM”, the Creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind. He has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship through the association as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) As declared in Scripture, Jesus in the flesh is God’s son and was the veil for the dwelling fullness of the divine Godhead, derived from a virgin birth, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, completed the redemptive work on the cross, and had a bodily resurrection from the dead.
4) Water baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation is an important act of committing one’s self to God. All who repent and believe in Christ as Savior and Lord are commanded in the Scriptures to be baptized, thus they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
5) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) consisting of the elements of bread and the fruit of the vine, is a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
6) Sanctification is a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ-like.
7) The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit with a divine mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. I believe the church is the body of Christ and consists of people who throughout time have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
8) There will be a final judgment that will take place at the end of time for the living and the dead. All those who have rejected Christ and whosoever is not found written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire and brimstone.
9) There will be a perfect new heaven and new earth that Christ is preparing for all people of all time who have accepted Him and are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on earth and so shall we forever be with the Lord.